As a member of Cottage Country Family Health Team (CCFHT) and an integral part of our interdisciplinary team, the adult mental health therapist will deliver a range of mental health services for individuals (ages 18 and over) who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues.
- Assess patients and determine most appropriate treatment plan.
- Obtain proper consent to collect and share information.
- Establish, implement, and coordinate service care plans to meet patient needs.
- Provide individual counseling and psychotherapy.
- Facilitate interventions to assist patients to restore, maintain and enhance emotional and social functioning, support coping abilities and alleviate stressors.
- Establish linkages to community resources.
- Document all patient related information using CCFHT guidelines/protocols.
- Facilitate case conferences and multidisciplinary meetings as required.
- Help clients to identify and use health resources within the community and CCFHT.
- Involve clients in decisions about their own health.
- Initiate group and one-on-one health education and other activities that assist, promote and support clients as they strive to achieve the highest possible level of health.
- Attend and participate in various staff meetings.
- Contribute to the mission, vision, and values of CCFHT.
- Master of Social Work or equivalent.
- Registered and a member in good standing the appropriate regulatory college.
- Possess professional liability insurance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering a range of adult mental health therapy services.
- Leadership and decision-making skills.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Primary Location: Gravenhurst
Schedule: 30 hours a week,
Compensation: Annual salary between $56,000 – $60,000 based on experience, comprehensive benefits package, and participation in Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP).
Interested applicants should forward resume and cover letter to: Amy Fraser, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 17, 2023.
Cottage Country Family Health Team is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.